Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BSA Teambuilding #1

Hi all,
Each year we try to incorporate some kind of "team building" activity with our young athletes. In 2007 I remember going swimming in the filthiest pool imaginable- but we had a blast. Last year we only managed to do an awards/end-of-year party. And I suppose one day we did some work on the court but ended up having snacks & juice with the kids which could be considered another form of team building. I digress.

This year we had an opportunity to expose our kids to something new & jumped on board. So both our u12 & u15 teams participated in a drumming session. (My big u18 team were not interested- love it)! So here are a few shots of Towani with "Professor Mpundu" teaching the little tykes how to drum. Some of the kids were great; others were bored. All in all we had a great day. Now I just need to dream up a fun event for the big kids!!

Here's the whole crew...with a host of curious spectators



























































This kid- Ben- smiled the ENTIRE afternoon. Cracked me up.







No comments: