I haven't been good about posting this month...& I keep meaning to- I've been so busy having fun that making some computer time takes a lot of effort.
- I'm hooked on the Olympics. Alvin & I started watching Friday's opening ceremonies & now they are on constantly. I love checking out new sports & cheering for the underdog*grin*
- Alvin & I went to a fabulous comedy show- if you have the opportunity to see Kevin Hart live I'd highly recommend it (though his homepage is not the best). His show was hilarious.
- Did I already mention that we hit one of our favourite festivals? A Taste of Edmonton was grand- Al & I went with the folks & enjoyed lots of lovely food, good weather, and lots of stories.
- My balcony flowers are once more the talk of the neighbours. The gorgeous cana lilies have started blooming!
- I hijacked Candra's birthday plans & hosted a Thai supper for 6. Carly brought the best dessert ever & we thought of Clara (rhubarb sour cream pie)- deeelicous. And thank you Car- even if you've closed your baby blues for the photo.
- Look at this giant bag of fresh home made white buns! Pop had to use up some milk & I am enjoying every bite of fresh tasty bread. And no it is not good for the waistline. I know I know.