Thursday, April 05, 2012

Some Kind of Morning

I love that I behave like a little old lady. This was the view from my balcony this morning:
My immediate thought was "I'd be crazy to drive in this". So I opted to take the bus. Ignoring the morning news reporter complaining about the weather off I trotted sans toque & mittens. I was soaked...but couldn't help but notice just how beautiful a morning it was. (I would not have been this chipper if I drove to work- apparently there were cars in ditches everywhere). I fancy myself quite clever for taking the easy route...though I seem to have had some kind of skin reaction to the cold whipping snow- my forehead is still welted & red looking. How odd. I will not post my picture*grin*






No sense complaining- this is life in Northern Alberta...and chances are it will all be melted by tomorrow...since this is how it's looking now.

No comments: