Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's official!

I will be home on July 31st!!! Woohoo! I've got my plane ticket in hand & am so excited to be heading back to Edmonton for my favourite time of year.

I will be back in Lusaka on the 19th of August.

To be fair, I am missing every wedding I have been invited to this year. I'm sorry for that, but in the end it will be easier to catch up with the crew of you when you're not on the altar, right?? (It didn't actually happen on purpose, applying for leave was a process).
The only other business is that Alvin's ticket is booked, but nothing can be confirmed until his visitor's visa is approved. And we haven't applied yet...so that news will follow HOPEFULLY soon!!

Happy Easter to you all, I'm looking forward to a relaxing 4-day weekend! And of course, seeing many of you this summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT the only one who is over the moon.... July 31st..how many more sleeps????
POPS

Anonymous said...

How very wonderful that you get to come home for a visit. I am sure the time will fly by. By then we should have all the snow melted away and hopefully warmed up some.
Happy Easter Sarah
Julie

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe it - only 92 more days and I get to see you, WAAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!