Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The art of relaxation

It seems I may not have mastered any meditation or strenuous yoga poses…but I do what I can. Armed with the yoga book Faizal gave to me before returning to Zambia, & my mother’s long-forgotten yoga mat I have recommenced practicing yoga. Solo.

Last night I was going through the poses & hit one of the relaxing poses: I’m laying face down, legs spread, and forehead resting upon forearms. I jerk my head up & immediately wipe my mouth when some noisy mosquito disturbed my slumber. Little puddle of drool & all- Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I left the yoga mat, took a quick bath & let myself sleep for the night. And yeah…it was probably around 20h30*giggling*.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you have taken up the same kind of yoga as my mom...although she's passed out in a classroom of yoga practitioners. tee he he. god bless her.