Saturday, May 19, 2007

A little bit of this, & a little bit of that

The latest:

1. I have to upload photos from the crazy girls night I recently had. We decided to brave a Bob Marley tribute & it was ridiculous. After a box of wine & a pony key of Mosi...every little thing was all right! I promise photos

2. Dear friends have recently been inquiring about Aid to Africa. I feel like I'm in the luckiest spot ever. I'm working under CIDA, therefore I'm slowly getting insight into the policies, bureaucracies & funding modalities at the International level. On the other hand, I am so deeply involved with Breakthrough Sports Academy, a small Community based organization that works in sports for development from the grass root. One day all of my experiences will come together & I'll be able to make a statement on my beliefs in International Development- more specifically within Lusaka. There's a lot of good, a lot of bad, plenty of frustrations & endless hope. That's as far as I've gotten*grin*

3. There's lots of excitement for me with North American visitors. There'll certainly be photos to come.

4. Spa day: entailed haircut + pedicure with my partner in crime Sarah. The haircut is much better than the last one so I will also have to send a photo if I ever do my hair up nicely (right now it's under cap after a glorious morning in the hot sun).

Best to all. I miss blogging more regularly & hope for some photo updates soon!
How many more days till my arrival in Edmonton??!!! (Still can't wait)!

No comments: