Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Grace Mutale

At least somebody appreciates my early Christmas decorations*hahahah*






















My niece came over for a visit on Saturday afternoon & was mesmerized by the Christmas lights, what a cutie.






















Otherwise, the centre-piece Santa that I adore has been much ridiculed. My sister-in-law thought it was a mop at first & couldn't figure out why I should have it hanging up...and Kolo got the giggles as to how anyone would come up with a white, dread-bearded Santa. But I love it- I'm into the Christmas spirit early and it seems that the only supporters are baby Grace & Alaina*wink*




2 comments:

Alaina said...

I love your Santa - he's perfect! Merry Christmas honey =o)

Clara said...

I think Santa is the wrong colour...lol.