Monday, March 15, 2010

Doing the rounds

I've never enjoyed a weekend quite so much when I didn't get anything done- no school, no exercise...just a lot of visiting & cleaning out of the closets.

Here are some photos of the lovely people we were able to visit with over the weekend.

Saturday we visited Alvin's cousins' newborn Jamilia.




















Here's Mumbi (the new mother) with her mum who was passing through Lusaka.



















Then off to visit my lovely niece (who has not yet featured up here); Chisanga & her mum (my sister-in-law) Nina.




















Here's Chichi with her Pop- the well-loved Kim who's reputation precedes him




















Sunday we were off to the Longwe-Clarke house for Sunday lunch & croquet. And it was our luck that Jumali brought over Nawiti...who I've adopted as yet another niece. She had the cutest shoes that squeaked with each step she took. And she gives High 5's- priceless.

Here's Nawiti with her Grandpa, chef of the day Kolo & Al



















Nawiti with her Grandma




















And the first of several croquet matches- it was a wonderful afternoon despite the fact that I didn't win a game!










Aside: I am not brooding...it's just that the camera isn't usually pulled out until there are smiling babes. I'm still a proud Auntie Sarah to be sure*grin*

1 comment:

Devyn said...

I'm happy to see that Alvin continues to employ Bellerose T-shirts!