Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last'11 post

It has been a great year and I've thoroughly enjoyed a few days off during this holiday season. It's always so nice to catch up with family & friends who maybe I hadn't heard from in a while. I love this time of year.

Alvin & I are especially stoked after booking a weekend Toronto trip- we're planning our first NBA live experience. And of course we've bought tickets to see our favourite team (I feel like a little kid I'm so excited) the Boston Celtics. It's going to be a quick trip & I'm hoping that my family will forgive me because we're planning on having a very selfish weekend- hopefully 2 NBA games before returning home- with little (or no) time for visiting & gallivanting. We'll see as the date draws nearer.

But I do get ahead of myself. Christmas was lovely- and I'm thrilled that my Gran-style verenike (cottage cheese perogies) turned out great. Mom taught me how to make the cream gravy- who knew it had to be whipping cream?!*grin* Tom very graciously took a photo because I was so proud of how beautiful my perogies turned out (the rest of the meal was divine- I'm just the one who insisted on the photo)*grin*.














I could post a whole bunch more reflections on an amazing year...but I'd rather show this video that Tom shared with me- hilarious. I do love yoga but don't always like the trendiness surrounding it...hope you enjoy this video, I know I did. Happy New Year all.



No comments: