Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Edition: Ladies Night Out Lusaka

For anyone who knows me...you will not be surprised to learn that I managed to get a group of gals together for out first "ladies night out". We hit up the ol' bowling lanes & had a blast. It's the first ladies night I've been to where there was NO alcohol, & no dancing!! Both absences have been requested to be top priorities for our next outing...which may be taking place this Friday- there may not be photos from that event*evil laugh*

Thought some of you might enjoy a couple photos of my life outside of basketball?!


Back row left to right: Namukolo, Vicky, Kupela, Inutu, Mildred
Front row left to right: ME, Leah, Sarah

Me with Mildred & Inutu!


1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey Seera,
So glad to see you had a girls night and another to come! We'll definately be thinking about you as we rock our girls' nights in Van City this weekend. I thought of you the other day as I noticed a commercial on tv seemed extra long and I tried to remember if I'd eaten any chocolate chip cookies lately. Miss you tonnes, won't be the same with 4/5 musketeers. Happy Valentines day. Love Smi