Tuesday, February 13, 2007

GRRR!


I have to admit, I knew it was coming- but what a pain in the BUTT! While blogging recently I'd realized Google had started recommending opening a Gmail account so that I can continue blogging. So my lovely Gmail friends sent me invitations to sign up...all so that I can keep in touch with all of you floaters in cyber space. There's just no respect for those of us who don't live in North America...it's been such a hassle. And the last thing I need is another bloody email account*giggling*


Now watch, I'll be blacklisted & so much for my blog life. Anyhoo- Happy Valentine's Day- here's me & my Valentine...yes, early this morning & I'm obviously not yet very coordinated!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you standing on your tip toes or is it just a bad camera angle?
Man you have a number of things to do when you return...glasses, renew your drivers licence.....
POPS

Clara said...

hey seera!

congrats on your CLEAR photo of Alvin!!

hehehe

cscs

Anonymous said...

Always happy to see a picture of two. Happy Valentine's day.