Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gardening feat

At some point this lily of mine looked worse for wear. Rather than giving up on it, I transplanted it, & promptly forgot about it. To my amazement- it’s blooming! It’s just what I needed what with my dill & Aloe looking so down. So here is my revived lily & some gorgeous holly hocks in the back (well, I think they’re holly hocks- feel free to correct me- Janet, Hol?) I have a theory: we have a new gardener; he actually waters the plants- I think he could be helping:-)




































And I’ll openly admit that I can’t remember the last time I used the abdominal bench. There, it’s out & I feel better. I can happily report that I’m back on running though! Looks like I’ll only manage twice a week for now (as we still don’t have a vehicle…so my 07h30 start doesn’t allow for much running time when I have to leave the house on my bike at 06h45)*sigh*. Can’t have it all, right?! I’ll let ya know when I’m motivated for the abs again. I think I just have to start, I felt so strong while doing them, don’t really know how I fell out of the routine.

That’s all from here for now.

No comments: