Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Canada Day from Lusaka

Well the Canadian High Commission was able to host a barbeque for this year’s July 1st celebrations. We always invite Canadians living or working in Zambia and our staff, so this is how Canada Day in Zambia looked this year.














I think I got the best job of all- I got to greet everybody & slap on Canadian tattoos!














Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I picked up a hockey stick- but I had a blast playing a little ball hockey yesterday. After a little post-scoring euphoria I realized that I’d scored on a maybe, 10 year old girl- I quickly handed off my stick to another little one who was waiting to play. Perhaps a bit too competitive for the “adults vs. kids” game?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.