Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Profound thoughts of the week

As has been the case recently, I’ve been itching to update my blog but frankly- don’t have much to say. I thought I would include a couple of thoughts that have been occupying my time.

1. I have the most painful pimple of my life. But it’s in the best place- it is “invisible”. It’s in that spot where the nostril attaches to the cheek, so it’s completely hidden. But bizarrely enough it has been throbbing like crazy; I’m beginning to think it might not be a pimple…
2. Every evening just after the sun goes down there is a huge raucous of dogs barking, shrieking and yelping. It sounds like it’s coming from my backyard except I know it isn’t. I’ve got to figure out where this pack of dogs is coming from, & what the heck they’re doing making so much noise every night; it’s driving me nuts.
3. Massive research proposal due on Monday…hoping to submit this Friday. Exams only 3.5 weeks away…

I reckon I’m pretty fortunate for these to be my most pressing issues…The girls are meant to be going swimming this weekend- if that’s the case I promise to liven up this dreary blog with some “fun in the sun” shots.
Cheerio.

No comments: