Monday, July 05, 2010

Rejuvenated

With the first week of work down I'm heading back into Monday feeling rejuvenated after a great weekend. I was laughing with Car, Jen & Code on Friday night out at Sandy Beach- we were still in the hot tub at the witching hour & I honestly couldn't recall the last time I had seen midnight. Hilarious. Funnier still was that I saw it two nights in a row (Guess I was feeling unpatriotic for missing Canada Day fire works & had to make up for it)*grin*! Alvin had his introduction to baseball on Saturday night- the boys hit a ball around while the girls rushed back to the house chased all the way by hordes of mosquitoes.

The rejuvenating part of the weekend probably comes from getting caught in the rain on my afternoon walk yesterday with Al. It was gorgeous...

No comments: