Thursday, September 06, 2007

Labour Day

Well, things have been pretty hairy of late…so unfortunately, I haven’t found time to post. Forgive me, my loyal readers*grin*

This morning I’m feeling back to 100%! Like Canada, Monday was also a holiday for my High Commission. However, in preparation for the “results-based management” training offered through CIDA from Tuesday through Thursday I worked for a couple of hours in the afternoon. When I arrived back home from the conference facility, I was exhausted and I crashed out. I was woken up for dinner & found myself hanging my head over the toilet, rather than enjoying a meal. It was awful. I have no idea what set my stomach off, but I was sick! I didn’t manage to make the first day of training on Tuesday. I slept for most of the day. Wednesday I found myself feeling much better, & I headed out to the training. This morning I’m connected to Chaminuka wireless updating all of ya’ll on my whereabouts*smile*. I’ll be back in the office for my half-day of work on Friday…& then off for adventure on the Copperbelt. Details to come!!

No comments: