Thursday, August 30, 2007

Small victories

This is completely random, but I’ve been so chuffed with my personal filing system of late. Hear me out- I’ve earned a reputation for my terrible capacity for short-term memory. It seems countless times in a day that I will reach my destination, & forget why the heck I wanted to go there in the first place. And the usual things, such as misplacing my keys, forgetting one item for my run to the courts- either a sports bra, socks, or my contact lenses- it’s always something.

So this week I told myself that there were two documents I needed to find in my house. One is an email sent from a colleague that had a whole bunch of brilliant information on Universities. The second is a magazine that has an article on this mystical Zambian lake (that I’m planning to find on a road trip next month). And surprise- I’m two for two! I found both pieces of information in the first places I looked. I laughed so hard when I read the date on the email- October 2005.

I’m a machine!! At long last, proof that there is method to my madness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/sesame-street-party-supplies.html]sesame street Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 210 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality forum!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!
The only right way pile revenue it is usually a clever plan to start a savings or investing game plan as early in life as achievable. But don't despair if you have not began saving your assets until later on in life. With the help of hard work, that is experimenting the best investment vehicles for your cash you can slowly but surely increase your riches so that it adds up to a huge sum by the period you hope to retire. Observe all of the applicable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A smartly diversified portfolio of investments in different asset classes can make your money multiply throughout the years.

-Christian Sokolowski
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the boots were about 330 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Unknown said...

hey coach sarah,been trying to look everwhere for you on google and whatever i can use to find you.this is the closest i have come.hope you are fine,no words can describe a wonderful person you are.thank you for the visit to zambia,we will forever remember you.katai kalumba,your once basketball player at BSA.