Monday, December 10, 2007

Hen Party

After Monica's matabeto comes the "kitchen party"- hen party if you will. It was a fine way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Monica, the bride to be



















Alison with Monica.














I'm busy drinking wine with my colleague's friend Pamela.















Saturday evening we came home to find my favourite toad came to visit! Isn't she lovely?














Probably the biggest bit of excitement over the weekend came from buying my first Christmas tree. Alvin laughed at me as I happily decorated & moved things around...but he did mention that he wants to buy a green cloth to cover up the table with- I've got him on my side!!



1 comment:

WWG said...

Hi, Sarah good blog, good photos :)
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)