Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dilbert and his diagrams













I have to admit that sometimes this is how I feel with my schoolwork*muhahah*. Anyhoo, I've submitted the draft version of my dreaded research proposal; I'm hoping for good feedback this year because I cannot fail twice.

Otherwise there's not too much to report. Life has returned to the ordinary. So here are a couple of ordinary tales.
The other week I was running to the courts in a sickeningly optimistic mood. As I trudged through the sand and dust I thought "Ah, running in Lusaka is just like running along the beach...but without the water". Perhaps my next holiday should be a beach holiday...I may just be due.

A couple of weekends ago I participated in Lusaka's annual Olympic Day run; my running partner & I enjoyed the 10km route though I must admit that I'm not at all fit these days. Yoga has started though and I'm enjoying the classes so at least I'm doing some strengthening.

I shall try to find some excitement for my next post*grin*.

No comments: