Friday, July 03, 2009

Round 2- Sports/ watching sports

Oh we Canadians love our sports, don’t we? Al & I had a blast catching (or participating in) several sporting events.

We had our first "Wii" experience (Thanks Tommy!) I'm about as good at Wii bowling as I am at real bowling- priceless.

Here I am on the Wii Fit trying to Hula Hoop, Al is heading the soccer balls.






























We travelled to Saskatoon to see my Gran's new abode and for the "boys" to go fishing...despite the cold weather the guys had a blast & literally caught buckets of fish (there are photos to prove it- no fisherman tales there). We had a delicious fish fry with loads of family after they spent the day on the lake. Here's my fisherman with my Grand-Uncle Neil.
















Catch of the day:-)















Dear Carly took us out for true blue Canadian Football!! Eskies versus Roughriders pre-season game- what a blast.












































Tom, Dev & Trevor decided an afternoon trip to the driving range would be a good idea. Fabulous fun I say. Here's our very own Zambian Tiger!
















Al's first love it basketball...he played every chance he had. I couldn't' help but giggle when he played with a sea of Asians (see photo below). Unfortunately I can't find the photos from the "International Basketball League" game we attended. It was actually really fun, those of you reading this from Edmonton should go out & support the "NRG"...Energy...


No comments: