Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Changing Seasons

Oh I had such a wonderful weekend. Saturday was chilly so it was a day of movies & a long walk. Sunday the sun came out & Alvin & I had a date to run stairs in Edmonton's fine river valley. That was an experience. And Monday I learned how to pickle beets; I had such a lovely day with my folks - below you can observe the fruits of our labour.



I also couldn't resist including a photo of the perfect little acorns on my Pop's favourite oak tree- apparently the squirrels have a blast trying to eat the tempting acorns. I think that they're so cute!

Rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days so I am going to rip out for a quick bike ride so I don't regret staying indoors later...it really feels like Fall is upon us now...& I'm not ready to bid farewell to summer!

No comments: