Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Photo heavy

Due to the demand for photographs of ME & my adventures (& my friends of course) during the festive season, I realize that I haven't told any good stories lately. (Yes, I use the word 'good' loosely). And I LOVED my brother's recent blog about being awarded employee of the week- Congrats! (Enjoy it, some organizations don't even KNOW their employees)...

Forewarning: this is embarassing. Especially for a Canadian. From Edmonton no less!

I was walking down the hall in the office, pulling my sweater tighter around my stomach & readjusting my scarf. The rainy days had brought me a chill. My boss caught up to me and said "It's amazing you know, we're in sub-Saharan Africa this time of year & the temperature is only 24 degrees celsius)." I sort of chuckle and sit down at my desk.

HOLD UP! Back home 24 degrees is shorts & tank top weather...perhaps I HAVE been here too long. NB*(But when the cold season comes round, it IS actually cold, & I got Canadian family to back that up- Thank you Marty & Carly)!!!

No comments: