Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a regular weekend that has had me smiling through Monday

I had a beautiful weekend though there’s nothing out of the ordinary to report. Saturday I didn’t have youth basketball league so I did a bit of shopping and gardening. I’ve been feeling so guilty about my nasturtiums…they’re not doing well. I finally managed to procure some manure & hope that my sad little nasturtiums will soon be flourishing over the edges of the planter.















I am rather chuffed at how beautiful the holly hocks are though…































Sunday was spent swimming- weeeeeeee! It was the first swim of the season & it felt glorious (despite the water being terribly cold). I was quite happy to discover a sauna in the changing rooms*hahah*. Here’s Kolo gearing up to jump into that tempting pool





























…and Al post-swim.















What a beautiful day…even if I had a hard time responding to my alarm Monday morning*hahaha*

No comments: