Friday, June 01, 2012

Longest 1.5 Hours of my Life

I'm thrilled- my little balcony is filled with summertime flowers/herbs. I've got a couple of tomato plants, a pepper, and my usual fave herbs (cilantro, mint, basil, oregano). I went with some of my flowers that did well last year (canna lilies and portulacca) and have tried a couple newbies that were irresistible at the greenhouse. Yay!







I also bought a watering can....which I'm rather excited about- I know, I can be a bit ridiculous.

My only other story for now is about the last movie my mother took me to see The Deep Blue Sea (as a fundraiser for the library). Honestly, we stepped out of the movie theatre & thought we'd been there for days...the film was only 1.5 hours. I'm sure a lot of people loved the film - Rachel Weisz is amazing- but I chalk it up to one of the worst I have ever seen (sorry to all the artsy folks out there who adore it). I'll stick to the less creative art of enjoying the outdoors & my few plants on the balcony (& of course the NBA playoffs)*grin*.

No comments: