Monday, June 18, 2012

Tolstoy...Nabokov...

After my eReader adventures & a good read loaned to me care of mom a library trip was well overdue. I think I was a little over excited...I had ever intention of picking up Tolstoy's Ana Karenina...but I ended up with Nabokov's Lolita. Let's just say it's not quite what I had in mind (it's a story about a man who lusts after prepubescent women). Nothing like a little light summer reading*grin*.

On a completely different note I spontaneously bought rubber boots the other week...I was thrilled when the rains came. I swear I was the only person so stoked for a couple of rainy days- but - how cute are they?!


Seems like it's a big birthday month- we've been with 3-year olds for the past two weekends...hopefully we'll make it to another 30th party next weekend. And don't worry Mom, no one needs to know what you're hitting tomorrow*grin*. Couldn't be a more beautiful month for all the celebrations. I'm cycling off to yoga now...weeeee (it's downhill the whole way there)*grin*

No comments: