Thursday, June 07, 2012

Running Late

In my personal life (not professional) I have a terrible habit of running late. Alvin & I are teased relentlessly about showing up fashionably late for just about anything.
On my day off we had thought we would get ourselves out of the house to catch a matinee (I really want to see the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel- it looks funny). Showtime 12:50. Sarah & Alvin in the Rav4 ready to roll: 12:55. Factoring in all the pre-show ads and trailers we thought we'd be cutting it pretty close. I looked over at Al and suggest that perhaps we should consider a Plan B; without missing a beat he replies "driving range"? Love it! We had a fabulous afternoon.



Further to my tardiness in person it seems my reputation for standing up Skype dates is growing...if it's not a time zone error I find myself getting caught up in the 'now'...and having to reschedule cyber visits. I must work on that- I would be highly irritated with myself. 

No comments: